Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bracelets

Bracelets / Bangles

Is there a difference to you? In my humble opinion a bangle is rigid where a bracelet is "softer".  I have always been a big fan of both but since I have large hands bangles have always been an issue for me. That has to be one of the big benefits of making my own. :)  My wrist is pretty normal in size but my hands are large. (Took after my Father on that one unfortunately.) I am in love with the arm party or stacked bracelet trend. I try to keep the stacked bracelets to a minimum though since I find it difficult to wear too many at once.


Just finished this turquoise bracelet. I am going to post more bangles / bracelets on Wednesdays for the next few weeks ---- come back and see what I come up with.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment