Thursday 15 May 2014

Mojo Challenge: Week 8 - Colour Palette Inspiration

Find a color palette to use as the inspiration for your next jewelry design. Pick a color palette that isn't your go-to colors! Think outside the box this week.
 
Click here to see the original post for this week. Thanks again Heather.
 
 

I am not sure which was more difficult this week - finding the palette or making the jewellery. I decided to make a bracelet this week since I have avoided them for this group of challenges so far. Not sure I am a fan of memory wire though. The bracelet tends to fall off my wrist very easily. I am doing some research to see if I can find any suggestions to fix this issue.

So, here is my palette from Design Seeds...

geode brights


Hope you like it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment